FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little thing I did down at Blackwater earlier this year.

·
Registered
475 Posts
very cool and very reliable i'm looking at buying an arsenal slr107f right now and this just made me want one even more! :cool:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
horse9640 said:
very cool and very reliable i'm looking at buying an arsenal slr107f right now and this just made me want one even more! :cool:
who makes that?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Ok cool, thanks. Im looking to pick up an AK

·
Registered
212 Posts
Done the same with an AK and SKS, back when they were dirt cheap ($200 for an SKS and a case of almost 1k rounds out teh door at full retail)

However, my rifle is now a FN-FAL. I think it is darn reliable. In fact, do a google for "legend of ol' dirty". FAL that has gone 14k+ rounds with the only cleaning being a trip thru a mud puddle around the 6k round mark.

·
Registered
980 Posts
FALs and AKs make our black rifles seem more like finicky target rifles than instruments of war.
I think ol' dirty had a few drops of oil applied @ some point, if I recall correctly. But yeah, I think my FAL runs smother when it's all caked with carbon. I think it would take a handful of ROCKS in the action to slow it down!
Ice cubes just get smashed.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
workingman1976 said:
i like the results but i never liked how the rifles suck in accurate firing that is the main reason i dont own one

I've made unsupported hits off hand with iron sights on a reduced "C" zone steel target at 200 yards with that rifle.

AK's aren't as inaccurate as people think, and AR's aren't as unreliable as people think.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Proper care is key with AR's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts