FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have the standard white ring PS90. I have installed a REM sight and it makes a world of difference but I still am thinking of installing a sighting system like a Aimpoint or Eotech with a larger field of view.

How would I go about that? I guess you just remove the white ring sight housing and replace that with the rail system and then mount the new sight to the rail?

Any suggestions on what replacement rail system to buy to replace the white ring sight? Also any sight recommendations?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Brandon

8)

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you are Brandon! I'm not as fond of my white right sights with REM T3 as I had hoped.

I, too, want something with a larger field of view so first starting looking into a tri rail that I could mount an Eotech on. As far as I know the HALO tri rail keeps the lowest profile, but not as low as a PS90 TR version.

Since I'd like to keep the lowest profile as possible I think the TROSUSA would be my best bet. But I'm not too fond of the $100 price tag for the AIMPoint version of the mount...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts