FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Hi Everyone. I have been wanting a PS90 for quite some time now and with the :-? ahem :-? recent developments I thought if I was ever going to get one I had better do it now. So hey I did :D
Lots of interesting threads here so time to settle in and try and catch up :eek:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have actually already purchased it :D
I have also ordered the REM T3 to brighten up the factory sights. Cant wait until it gets here

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hank said:
Howdy from across the river in Memphis! Congrats on the '90! :?
You ever open carry over there in Memphis? My understanding its legal there but I have never had the guts to do it myself I always keep cencealed.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome!! :? :?

·
Registered
520 Posts
kjowers said:
Hank said:
You ever open carry over there in Memphis? My understanding its legal there but I have never had the guts to do it myself I always keep cencealed.
No sir, I know it is legal but knowing the mentality of the police and sheeple here it would cause nothing but head ache.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hank said:
kjowers said:
Hank said:
No sir, I know it is legal but knowing the mentality of the police and sheeple here it would cause nothing but head ache.
I hear you. Although I have always wanted to open carry when I am over in Memphis I have never done so for that exact reasons.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts