FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm a Sig forum transplant and posted a thread the other day inquiring info about the soon to be released FNP-.45, and another member going by Shipwreck invited me to come on over here and take a gander.

From reading here about the FNP product line, they sound like a robust product and a helluva deal given there price point.

I'm anxious to know more, and look forward to participating with you all in the future. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Welcome!

I am new SiGforum transplant and new owner to a PS-90. You are in the Orlando area? I'm in the Windermere/Ocoee area... Maybe we can get together someday to shoot?
:)
Hey 9mm_shooter, I've seen you poking around over there. Ya bud, I'm game most times on the weekend for shooting. I attended the Sigforum shoot a month ago in Ocala, so I'm due for some shooting. Drop me a pm or an e-mail when you go next. Which begs the question, what range do you frequent?

-Shipwreck, thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
9mm_shooter: I am a member at a range in Apopka - Shoot Straight - and I also go sometimes to Riegs Gun Shop on Ho-BT. I might have a chance to go this coming weekend. I'll PM you later this week to see if you are free too.
You folks may want to contact A-Train and B-Train and get a Florida shoot set up. They have some nice toys.

Oh, and Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am a member at a range in Apopka - Shoot Straight - and I also go sometimes to Riegs Gun Shop on Ho-BT. I might have a chance to go this coming weekend. I'll PM you later this week to see if you are free too.
Ya, that's where I go too if I'm shooting indoors. I just got my Sig 228 back from CCR for a slide refinish, and need to get her back on the range.
I'll look for your PM later in the week.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome

Welcome from another Florida FN shooter . . nice to see so many FL folks here.
I am further south and on the coast . . . Treasure coast area.

I understand that there is a nice public outdoor range near Sebastian . .it is about an hour from me . . .might head up there one weekend, or my middle of the week off-day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts