FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to LGS to ask some AR trouble shooting questions, and walked out with this...
Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Revolver

I swear I had no intention to buy anything:wink:

Initial unboxing impressions... I love Glocks. I own many, but this feels much better. Higher quality. It feels like one of my Glock 17's fooled around with my MK23 and made a baby. Trigger feels much lighter than a glock trigger, but also maybe a little less crisp. Ergonomics are superb. We'll see when I take her out to the range.

·
Premium Member
9,867 Posts
Congrats, six!

I'm going to get me one of those someday. When that will be...I don't know. Definitely not today. I just hollowed out my wallet again.

Reactions: six-n-twins

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats, six!

I'm going to get me one of those someday. When that will be...I don't know. Definitely not today. I just hollowed out my wallet again.
I feel ya. As soon as my wallet starts to recover, my addiction kicks back in. If my wallet were a vessel to hold water instead of cash, it would resemble a sieve or a pasta strainer.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Nice pick up dude!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All of my hk pistols have that trigger guard release. I'm not a big fan of them in general, mostly because my muscle memory is from glocks. That being said, it is probably a better design for gross motor skills. I can't seem to operate my vp9's mag release as intended. I'll have to keep practicing.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I like it.... one day I will own a HK also.... someday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts