FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am Looking for a Graphic Artist

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  sbusby 
#1 ·
I have a 2007 Yukon Denali I am looking for someone to design me some Graphics for the Rear 3 Windows, I want some pics of several of the items I make to go on the See through Mesh that you see on alot of vehicles these days

I want to TRADE out Gear for these services

some of the Items I want on this Graphic are Police Vests, Tactical Pouches and Holsters, EMS Vests, Arm Bands, Maybe Duffle Bags, Chest Packs... I will supply all the pics, I just need someone to put it all together

If you have the talent for this, contact me, and I will need to see some of your work.

The Denali is Silver Berch Metalic, so the Background behind the pics will need to match that

Thanks
Robert

#4 ·
My wife has a graphics shop but can only do cut vinyl at this time as decals go. We are in the process of purchasing a digital printer / cutter but are still about 30 days out on this as they cost around $17,000. After that we will be able to do vehicle / window wraps using solid or perf. vinyl. We have the vehicle templates as well for up to 2006. If you have not accomplished this as of yet then we may be able to help.

:D

#5 ·
Kendal said:
My wife has a graphics shop but can only do cut vinyl at this time as decals go. We are in the process of purchasing a digital printer / cutter but are still about 30 days out on this as they cost around $17,000. After that we will be able to do vehicle / window wraps using solid or perf. vinyl. We have the vehicle templates as well for up to 2006. If you have not accomplished this as of yet then we may be able to help.

:D
Thank you for the info, I wil keep you in mind, Best of Luck to you in your business

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.