FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is it. I'm heading to the sandbox for some non volatile contract work. I know some of you guys have been there before - do you have any recommendations? I'll be on the outside of the gun world looking in for a while. As I mentioned before my firearms are in a safe place. :-D and no you can't borrow them while I'm gone.

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
No advice here (I'm a hermit who rarely leaves my cave) but be safe and take care.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Did the cat finally assassinate your dog and take it's place as your avatar? It was inevitable. My Fiancés cats have been trying for years but the dogs run in a pack.

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
No, the dog will be back after Christmas. That was the closest I had to something for the season.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Lester. However, I will not be leaving the forum as I will maintain an active internet connection in country. I will add what I can but my all too frequent and not too exciting gun pictures will cease and I will not be in a position to buy any new firearms. I appreciate the well wishes and hope you make a full recovery and stay off that foot. I know that under ground ammo depot that DHS is jealous of is calling your name but you gotta heal my friend.

Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
421 Posts
Stay safe KT.

Reactions: KameronTKelly

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
God Bless KT and be safe...We will keep the porch light on for ya. btw how long are you going to be in country?

Reactions: KameronTKelly

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A year total. With a 36 day break in between. Scar buying is in my future :-D. I only wish I had the Capitol to get some forms in to the agency for some suppressors before I left. It would have made the wait easier.

Reactions: Mntsnow

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
When I read the thread title I thought you'd have a map posted or something. :biggrin:

I corrected it.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Are you not allowed to arm yourself for self-protection where you are going?

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Stay safe.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Try to enjoy and make the best of your stay,KT.
Watch your six.
I enjoyed many of you posts,with pics.
Regards, Dean

1 - 20 of 35 Posts