FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally broke down and bought one. I found it on Fun Choker for 1070.00$ I already have a pretty good pile of Man Kave parts (ECH, Short pull hammer, rollers, magazine release and something else I can't remember). I also have an amp trigger waiting on it. I have contacted Mark Willis for a ultra low optics mount and I have decided in an aimpoint pro. It's a solid dot and I like the way it looks on the 90. Just got done ordering 5 magazines as well. I am trying to think of other things it might need. I was toying with the idea of a stock extender from DI and an extended ERT sling to fit but for some reason ERT only offers enough sling for a 2.5" or 1.5" and the DI extensions come in 1,2 or 3 inches so I am at a loss. I have decided to wait until I got it in hand to see if I need the extension (I am 6'2"). Last but certainly not least it will be getting SBR'd for sure. I stole these pics from the auction I bought it from.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats kam now break down and get 57 to go with her lol

one step ahead of you Jim :biggrin:

unfortunately I am only sitting on 2,500 rounds. :( I need to rectify that.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
sounds like you have the parts covered! Definitely go with the urban ert....have it on my ps90 and fs200, you will not be disappointed.
If I decide to get the stock adapter that might be a problem because they only offer 1.5" and 2.5" adapters. I'd need a 3" adapter.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Premium Member
9,867 Posts
Congrats on the PS90, Kam! That Aimpoint PRO is a solid optic. It's hard to beat for the price.

Reactions: KameronTKelly

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you back home? How is that range you built last year looking?

Video+ PS90+ Your new range= :mrgreen:
Not yet brother. I will be home in 6 days and then... There will be videos :biggrin:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wow! I came on here today to tell of my new PS90 that I picked up yesterday. I'm a 5.7 freak LOL!!! I have the handgun, AR and now the PS90. It just doesn't get better than this! Life is Good!!!!!!

Congrats to you Kam. I can't wait for Saturday.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Congrats! About time Kam! An earlyWelcome home too....

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Great looking PS, brings back memories of when I brought mine home brand new in the box...wait a minute, that was just last month!

btw kam fire it first before getting the extended stock pad. I found I didnt need it and adds to the length once sbr. Keep her as short as possible!! Plus when applying for sbr it will change your length and if want to go without the extended stock might have to reapply I could be wrong though.
totally agree. The recoil is nonexistent. The only thing a but pad will help is so that the rifle is not tucked in too far into you.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Now that the ammo are more readily available, I'm finding it harder to resist the urge in getting one myself and sbring it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts