FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally in the market for a Leupold MK6 3-18 Illuminated TMR scope. The illuminated part is important as I can find them without illumination all day long. I have emailed 5 companies so far that said they had them in stock on their web pages but they all replied in the negative when I emailed them. I'm looking to pay no more than 2800$ (call me crazy) and am ready to hit the switch right now. If any of you have a line on one I would appreciate some insight. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: Spilz

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I figured something was fishy. You're a hellufalot more computer savvy than my dumb azz

Reactions: KameronTKelly

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured something was fishy. You're a hellufalot more computer savvy than my dumb azz
Not true at all. When I'm looking to spend damned near 3K on a piece of equipment I do my homework whichever way I can. Thank you for the lead though man I appreciate it.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You aren't active duty or LE are you? Because the FED/MIL program would be available. But I'm sure you would have gone that route if eligible.
Unfortunately I am no longer active duty, but from what I understand the wait from leupy is absolutely heinous anyway. The only thing that I will spend a boatload of money on and still have to wait is nfa crap. Unfortunately.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
wrong one. Having a hard time finding any for under $3200

Reactions: KameronTKelly

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I didn't realize you had to be active to receive the discount? I thought even if retired they would offer it? Anyway, good for Kam for making the decision-Awesome!

Unfortunately I am no longer active duty, but from what I understand the wait from leupy is absolutely heinous anyway. The only thing that I will spend a boatload of money on and still have to wait is nfa crap. Unfortunately.

BBG-

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Not that it matters, but In the past two years Ive ordered 3 optics direct from Leupy with the .mil program and they all arrived less than 2 weeks of submitting the form. Most recent about 2 months ago was a Mk6 3-18 model that wasn't even available in the stores at the time of order.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You aren't active duty or LE are you? Because the FED/MIL program would be available. But I'm sure you would have gone that route if eligible.
Not that it matters, but In the past two years Ive ordered 3 optics direct from Leupy with the .mil program and they all arrived less than 2 weeks of submitting the form. Most recent about 2 months ago was a Mk6 3-18 model that wasn't even available in the stores at the time of order.
Sounds awesome but what was their pricing like? If its within my range would you be willing to help me out? I sure would appreciate it.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Kameron,

Sorry can't help you out personally right now, currently half way around the world from home. I can say you would be very happy with the .mil price if you can get it worked out

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That makes two of us. Hell we're probably in the same time zone :-D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts