FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
"Dear criminals,
Do as you please here. No one will try and stop you.
You probably have a few minutes before any police respond to any calls so, have fun with that.
Best Regards,
Moronic Pub Owner" :lol:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Only in this country can you be a complete nobody, proudly display a staggering level of ignorance, and get famous for it.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Stupid is what stupid does.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I hate Obama too.. oh wrong thread, my bad guys. my bar tab went away when I got my license, I'm not going to let a sign cost me my life, and I abide by all laws state and federal ,but you didn't hear that from me cause I ain't one to gossip. I was in a bar back in 91 when 2 cats came in with masks, and a 357 6"smith, One tough guy, Rick Turski confronted them, he evidently won a tough man contest, so they say, anyhow he dropped like a sack of potatoes with 1 to the chest. I hope things would be different now, but I hope I never have to find out.
anyhow my 2Cents

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
This guy probably just wanted his name in the limelight. Best thing to do in a situation like this is to not give him your business and let someone else who enjoys that sort of publicity go in there unprotected and deal with the consequences. As far as the name calling is concerned who gives a fu(k? Rising to his provocation will serve no one. The guy obviously has a lesson to learn and there is only one outcome that will teach him the error of his ways. By us spreading this guys name to the end of the internet we are only serving as advertisement for his business.

·
Registered
813 Posts
What a hoot. One big shining star★ out of a possible (☆☆☆☆☆)
Owners prolly' don't want customers to go rat hunting.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Funny you asked, it's in your state, Backstreets Pub & Grill at 102 Earle St, Clemson, SC.
Thanks. A college town, I haven't been to Clemson for many years, but I know folks that go there often and I will let them know.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
What a hoot. One big shining star★ out of a possible (☆☆☆☆☆)
Owners prolly' don't want customers to go rat hunting.
If they did that then he would not have anything to serve.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Are we 100% sure that it was the owner that did this and not some a-hole with a piece of paper and some tape trying to bring hell on this guy? I only ask because he would have to be a complete moron to alienate at least half of your customers and strait up call them cowards & douchebags.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well....I don't go to bars anymore. However if I did...I have selective vision.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts