FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first PS90, Now just need a good optic to mount on. I feel like this waiting for the weekend to go toss some rounds is going to be the toughest test of will I've ever been through. Picked up 500rnds locally but they were pretty spendy. It's the model with the iron-sight peak under rail.

Thought I'd drop a thanks to all ya'll for the plentiful information, and the heroin like addiciton fueled by your own PS90s lol.

--Jak

·
Premium Member
9,507 Posts
Congrats on the PS90...enjoy the Kool-Aid.

Reactions: JMike

·
Registered
6,618 Posts

Congratulations on your PS90!!!!

Where's your obligatory FNF PS90 gun pron picture? :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I love mine. I am even thinking of buying another one and not sbr it. Might get that huntertown arms barrel shroud though.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Congrats. You will love it. From your post you already realize this is just the first one. :). Don't fight the urge to find it a safe mate.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I got mine back from Trosusa not that long ago for a SBR job. I took it out to the range the other day and man is that thing shoot nice SBRed. That gun is SBRed is well worth it if you can do that in your State

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!
Pics or it didn't happen! :)
I've got an Urban Tactical single point sling coming in and a Primary Arms reddot, as soon as I get those mounted I'll post up some better pics. It'll be a while before I can get her to the range though, this weekend got busy with class work.
unnamed_zpsa8764e01.jpg

But here's the Proof of Purchase lol.
JMike while I like the REM-T3, Mine didn't come with the blacksight, just the rail with the peak under.

I'm kinda thinking about getting a Flip-to-side 6x magnifier for the reddot, we'll see how I like Primary Arms. They seem to have a pretty loyal following but I still have that "cheap means airsoft" mentality so I'm going to wait until I can run it through some rounds.

Has anyone made their own shell catcher? The $50 sack I'm seeing from other sites looks pretty easy to imitate. I'd like to keep my brass as I will probably start reloading 5.7 (I can't really think of a reason not to).

--Jak

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
The PS90 is a very tasty flavor of Kool-Aid. :?

Reactions: Macprowler

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As promised, pics now that finals are over. Took it out to the range to sight in, loving the heck out of this beauty.
10460723_10202247729134769_6796543905982845997_n.jpg
Not visible in pic, Urban ERT sling, and the weapon light that is on the rail on the other side. Sighted the laser in for 25 yards but thinking of backing it down to 12, red dot to 50. That 6x magnifier makes the 50 yard shots cake, and the 100 yards reasonable.
The brass catcher was ordered through Midway, charged the price for the normal bass catcher but it's not the one that was advertised, doesn't have the field-open-dump on the bottom, just fabric all around... it's fine but for 50 bucks its outrageous. I've dubbed this PS90 "Meslier".

Half thinking of going out today, it's rainy here in the PNW but if we let that stop us we'd never get anything done.

--Jak

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!.

mjk1 sells a brass catcher that's really good, and has a zipper on the bottom.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I may have to get one of these someday.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I may have to get one of these someday.
I have an FNX-9 and have a guy locally selling a PS90 with G2 trigger pack... I'm very close to running to the bank to get cash for him. This gun gives me a boner.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts