FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...I know, 2014 will be nothing but pure awesomeness for me now! I purchased a NIB SCAR 16s in......wait for it.......BLACK, had to get off that fence about color and went with what I originally wanted. I must now patiently await -yeah right- it's arrival in the meantime though I can start ordering my accessories, YES! Thanks Guys -you know who you are- for helping me make my accessory decisions. I figured while I'm growing my FN family I might as well just get it over with and join that other Elite FN fraternity, no I didn't get a 17s I bought a new FNX-45 Tactical also in black. I should be good for a while unless or until the FN infection/affliction/addiction gets out of hand again......I've been eyeing an FS2k, is that wrong?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Nice! I want both of those! Enjoy.

Reactions: rslsss and SeaMac

·
Premium Member
9,492 Posts
Congrats on the 16 and the Tactical, now get that FS2K!

Reactions: SeaMac and rslsss

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're not helping me with my FN infection/affliction/addiction, you know that right?

Congrats on the 16 and the Tactical, now get that FS2K!

·
Premium Member
9,492 Posts
You're not helping me with my FN infection/affliction/addiction, you know that right?
Help with FN addiction? Me? No, I've always relished being more in the "devil on your shoulder" role.

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now that I've done the dirty deed, I'm wondering what ya'll think of what I paid?

NIB SCAR 16s @ $2299.99
New FNX-45 Tactical @ $1099.99

Considering my LGS wanted a great deal more for both and I have been watching prices closely, did I do well or?

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A role, in this instance Sir you are excelling at, and I thank you for your participation in my recovery. :?

Help with FN addiction? Me? No, I've always relished being more in the "devil on your shoulder" role.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Congratulations on the Scar. Now you need the 17s. We are not enablers. That being said I'm just going to leave this right here...

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Deleted.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Why thank you BBG,

I'd pass out cigars -Cubans even- but they don't seem to be interfacing with my USB port very well. Yeah, I believe I will eventually relapse and get the FS2k, dammit man this is a hard habit to break, I have cut back on breathing though, can't have too many addictions ya know...

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeeeaaah, you're not helping either KTK. Of course with this post of yours my eyes are torn between the exquisite specimen before me well, that and the FS2k x-ray... :wink:

Congratulations on the Scar. Now you need the 17s. We are not enablers. That being said I'm just going to leave this right here...

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If I go for another .308 it may well be an SPR X5M XP not sure, my pre-64 Winchester 70 .308 has me covered in that caliber for the time being but you're right the year has just begun.

Congrats! And in six months to a year I expect a thread "I just had to buy a scar 17" lol

·
Registered
604 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase! I'm sure it'll give you many years of service. Compared to the prices for 16S' around here (SW OK), you did very well.

I'm considering a 16S after I purchase an DBAL for an upcoming night time aerial pig hunt my friends and I are calling Black Hog Down.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts