FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sent in the sales reciept and they sent me one even though I didnt buy a triple rail, figured it was worth a shot, and they did. so if you have a normal one and have recedntly bought it, go ahead and try, it worked for me.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just sent in the sales reciept and they sent me one even though I didnt buy a triple rail, figured it was worth a shot, and they did. so if you have a normal one and have recedntly bought it, go ahead and try, it worked for me.
I bought mine two month's ago can I still take advantage? Where do I send a reciept?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did the same thing. Purchased a PS90 with white ring sight in dec. 07 and sent in paperwork for free C-more sight to see what happens. I just received my THIRD free C-more sight last week. This never happens to me.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Pic are alway must here! :?

·
Registered
156 Posts
meb558 said:
I did the same thing. Purchased a PS90 with white ring sight in dec. 07 and sent in paperwork for free C-more sight to see what happens. I just received my THIRD free C-more sight last week. This never happens to me.
So thats where mine is.

:cry:

·
Registered
88 Posts
meb558 said:
Where do you send the info? What info did you include?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well where has mine gotten off to then, I bought mine over two months ago and the guys I bought it off of sent in the info for me on the spot, so how long should I wait. Bought black stock white reticle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts