FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Monolith Arms FS2000 P90-style foregrip today! This is one awesome foregrip!

It's very comfortable. Also, it is very well-made. It can easily handle all kinds of abuse without a sweat.

I give Brian of Monolith Arms two thumbs up for this product! ::!!!:: ::!!!::

Here are a couple of pics:

Here are a couple of close-up pics:

I'll be getting this foregrip Duracoated. Along with my rifle, I plan on having it Duracoated in Belgian camo.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
VERY nice. I like that much better than the stock grip.

I don't have an FS2000, so I am not familiar with the disassembly - but how hard is it to take the stock front grip off? And, how much is that aftermarket grip?

·
Registered
262 Posts
EXCELLENT. Do you know when these might become avail? I didn't think I would want one but now I know I NEED one. Nice work.

ETA - I just saw they look like first week in SEP but I am not on the list. Must get on list.......

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ShipWreck said:
VERY nice. I like that much better than the stock grip.

I don't have an FS2000, so I am not familiar with the disassembly - but how hard is it to take the stock front grip off? And, how much is that aftermarket grip?
Yes, it's much more comfortable than the stock forearm.

It's very easy to take the stock forearm off. Once you slide out the barrel/receiver assembly from the stock, all you do is simply push the forearm down from the stock and it comes out.

The price of the P90-style foregrip is $149.99. It's worth every penny. This is definitely a must-have accessory!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dumapus said:
EXCELLENT. Do you know when these might become avail? I didn't think I would want one but now I know I NEED one. Nice work.
They are available NOW.

Here's is where you send the payment of $149.99 to:

www.monolitharms.com

I'm only trying to help anyone here who is interested in this foregrip. I am not selling these for myself and for anyone else.

·
Registered
111 Posts
very cool.

its great to see some aftermarket product for our beloved FS.

but, alas its not for me. i bought mine b/c i liked the stock grip so much. fits my hand perfectly.

·
Banned
83 Posts
8) I've been waiting for this fore end and hoping they go through with it. I kinda figure most of you have too.
Looking at their web site..I noticed they have discounts fo as little as 10 items.
Leads me to the the punchline....how about someone of us?? get hold of them and see about a group buy!

Thanks!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Find out how many people we can get on this buy in and contact them.

Anyone else out there? Im guessing we need 10 or more to get it.

New Thread?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
texfed said:
8) I'm waiting to hear from the big guy to see if we can!
I spoke w/ Therm - You can start a Group buy thread and do this. Be aware that someone will have to collect all the money, or buy the product and then get the money, or however you choose to do it - so, someone is gonna have to be the "work guy" in pulling this together.

The site takes no responsibility in this on who collects the money and buys the stuff. But, I've seen group buy threads on other sites all the time. We haven't allowed some in the past because it was typically for something that would compete with one of our sponsors, which wouldn't be right.

But in this case, it's fine :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you look closely at the pic of the bottom rail. the front of the bottom rail is smaller than the rest of the rail. This rail was designed to easily accept Streamlight M3/M6 flashlight/laser units.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Awesome McCoy
I think Brian shipped me one today. I cant wait to see this on a black FS2000! The only pictures I ever see are on a green rifle.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bonebreak2000 said:
Awesome McCoy
I think Brian shipped me one today. I cant wait to see this on a black FS2000! The only pictures I ever see are on a green rifle.
Right now, my FS2000 is at the gunsmith to get the foregrip as well as the rest of my rifle to be Duracoated in Combat Green. I was originally going to have it done in the Belgian Camo scheme, but after doing some serious debating, I think it would look much better in a single color. The Duracoat Combat Green is a very dark green color.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well I got in the new Monolith hand guard/rail system this week and I am very pleased with it. It actually makes the FS2000 into a very comfortable rifle now. I wasn’t a fan at all of the fat front grip that the gun ships with but this thing makes it a damn good contender for a smaller defense on entry weapon. At least now a c-more or eotech would make sense on this weapon.

I have a 4x scope on it now and I notice that I can hold it a bit more steady. It sights up much faster using a vertical front grip and even just using the P90 style grip in the front adds much needed control.

I decided to try a monster 120 lumen Blackhawk light on the side of it and it actually looks and feels great.

The grip is very heavy duty. Feels very solid. It was a very tight fit compared to the FN standard front grip. The finish looks great too. I wish I had a better camera so that I could get some better close in pics of it. Here are a few pics of it with and without some accessories.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts