FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a Sig fancier for many years. I carried a P226 for many years as a police officer. Lately I needed an FN pistol to go with my FN15. (Probably the best AR I ever shot) I've been searching for an FNX 45. I ran into another retired LEO, from NY. He had this FNX, still unfired, for many years and sold it to me.

Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel Gun accessory
Sleeve Air gun Grey Trigger Gun accessory
Brown Textile Sleeve Grey Bag
Microphone Product Wood Material property Audio equipment

This one turned out to be a Tactical Package.

· Registered
2 Posts
You will love your FNH pistol ! I have had my FNS 40 for several years now and it seems to be my best shooter out of several other brands I own including Ruger and Glock. I also bought an EFK firedragon conversion barrel for it that magically turns it into a .357 SIG and it's a match grade barrel so it shoots even better than it's .040 caliber setup.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Natural environment Wood Gun barrel Landscape Groundcover

I changed the two red dot sights around, the Vortex was on my XD-M and the Hex was on the FNX.
So here it is with the Vortex - Viper all mounted. I'll get it properly sighted in this weekend.
Grass Wood Plant Gun barrel Air gun

I love this thing...
I just bought 550 more 45 rounds.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine went bad somehow. Vortex sent me an RMA immediately and I sent it to them.
I'm going to replace it with a Leupold DeltaPointPro, 6 moa dot. The only thing I don't
care for is that the Viper doesn't have the 'Shake Awake' feature. I'm going to put it
(The Viper) on a Springfield XDm 10MM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts