FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I BOUGHT ONE TODAY! FINALY I AM A Five-seveN OWNER TOO!
:shock:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok now i am confused. on the box, it says "IOM", in the instruction manual it says "IOM" but shows the new version. i have the new version. what the hell is it? "IOM" or "USG"? :oops: :( :-?

·
Registered
569 Posts
ok now i am confused. on the box, it says "IOM", in the instruction manual it says "IOM" but shows the new version. i have the new version. what the hell is it? "IOM" or "USG"? :oops: :( :-?
Squarish trigger guard is USG, funky round trigger guard is IOM and worth more. HTH...
Tomac

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See, thats what thought, just all the stuff I got from the factory says IOM. Whatever, its a USG! And its black!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i shot it, and i blew the lips off of my target! i get to play with a lot police istructors and i keep telling them they neeeeeeeeeeeeed to try it. if the did they would toss all their little glock .40s in the lake and not think twice about it. i love it. i guess ill take some pictures tonight try to get em posted.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Dunno about the voices, but they're advertising new episodes coming up, now that Comedy Central has the show - I guess they paid more than Adult Swim.

:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts