FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this up here from Phil, and promptly added a detail from my favorite show.

And one more with its resin counterpart, Season 2 blasters from the New Battlestar Galactica.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wow, now you got me curious. So what channel, day, and time does NBG air. I'm gon'na have to watch more of it to catch a glimpse of the 5.7

Cool!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Fridays on SiFi channel at 10:00pm Eastern.

ETA: I have seen them shoot the 5.7 many times but I have NEVER seen anyone use the grenade launcher on the rail (assuming that is what it is).

MadDog :shock:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Season 2 I think it was, the Cylons board Galactica and the only way they can take them out is with HE grenades outta the little launcher. Basically wraps 'em in half like the shotty did to the liquid terminator guy in T2.

Zhur

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fridays on Scifi, but we just hit an 8 month gap in the middle of the last season so go get the DVD's and check it out, excellent show.

The bottom parts is the grenade launcher, its sculpted for the resin prop (3 parts frame, rail and launcher). I had to modify it a bit to get it to fit but it has a nice snug fit and I belive is the first real IOM to have the launcher mounted on it outside of the show. :shock:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Im jealous, but congrats!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Ive been waiting for 2 months at my local gun shop :( i can get H&K's in a week or less but not FN's :(

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Iceman, don't you live somewhere within driving distance and same state as Buds Gun Shop(FNForum Sponsor)?
IIRC they should have one in stock and they have the best pricing I've seen on FiveseveNs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts