FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You get to live somewhere where the PS90 has a 30-rd capacity and is useful. I would be stuck with a neutered 10-rd version. :cry:

·
Banned
58 Posts
Most guns laws are just for political expediency.

Politician just wants to sell his constituents he's tough on guns.

Someday, people will eventually get to the conclusion that letting ex-cons and felons run around scot free is a bigger problem than law abiding gun owners.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Most guns laws are just for political expediency.

Politician just wants to sell his constituents he's tough on guns.

Someday, people will eventually get to the conclusion that letting ex-cons and felons run around scot free is a bigger problem than law abiding gun owners.

HE HE HE yeah, like THAT will ever happen!!! :-D :-D

·
Registered
43 Posts

You get to live somewhere where the PS90 has a 30-rd capacity and is useful. I would be stuck with a neutered 10-rd version.
If your limited to only 10 rds you need a Barrett 82 .
my mathmatical equation goes like this.
less capacity + more powerful ammo =
Of course I live in Ut and have no restrictions .

·
Registered
32 Posts
Gun laws are not made with logic. My AR15 is LE restricted only. My M1A with tactical scope and bipod is legal. I can do a lot more damage with my M1A then my AR15. In CA it appears if it looks "evil" they just ban it.

I love my PS90 SBR. Once you make it CA legal I would not buy it. All the benefits of the platform are taken away. I would go with an STG-556 if you want a bull pup design. Actually I am not sure if civilians can get the STG-556. CA will probably ban it or neuter it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
30 rnds? Hmm. I thought it only came in 50-rnd version. ^_^

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
The mag that comes with the gun is neutered to 30 rounds. U can buy 50 round mags, however, and you can modfiy the 30 rounder to be a 50 rounder easily.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts