FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally received my PS90 today from my dealer and it looks great. I brought it home to my wife, for her to take a look at. She picks it up and the first thing she said was I 'have to get some more mags, otherwise what is the point of having only one'. You could have hit me with a feather and knocked me over. She also asked what kind of recoil does it have. I really don't know as I have never fired one, but I was joking with her and said it is a lot, afraid she might want it for herself, lol. All in all a good day and I got a great price on it to boot. I think part of the reason of her good mood was that she got a new toy as well. Now I have to move and get some more mags before my real wife comes home and finds what I have done.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome and CONGRATS HAHA good job and pics are always good to put up on the site. It doesnt recoil much at all. slightly more than a 22 really.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is what I have heard, but I am afraid she might like it too much. But then again, I could have '2' PS90's if she does like it. I will post some pics after I stop drooling over it. Either way, I can't lose. :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
good idea :?

·
Registered
475 Posts
great pick you won't be disappointed with your purchase, your plan to add a second ps90 is a good one, just remember to tell her you now have something that you guys can do together. ha ha!

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
A picute of your wife would be just great. Uh, I mean a picture of your NEW WEAPON with your wife holding it would be great, lol.

Does she have a single sister?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i dont have a wife but the gf loves the '90 and wants to buy one. She is buying the Five-seveN for my early early birthday present....i have done well in converting her.... :?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My wife has a few of her own guns and has a Beretta Storm in 9mm that she loves and is quite a shot with it. I can't complain all in all, what else can you ask for?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
nothing that i can think of...Congrats again! :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Life doesnt get any better than that!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts