FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
You have not cheated, you expanded your horizon, what ever could be wrong with that? Congrats on your new Heckler & Koch! :?

·
Premium Member
9,516 Posts
Congrats, man. My FNS and I have an open relationship. Yeah, I'm a gun swinger.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
With the exception of the FNP/FNX 45 Tactical (and they are only as good) HK makes better pistols. So does SIG. IMHO

Great choice. Congrats!

Reactions: NOMADCHRIS

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With the exception of the FNP/FNX 45 Tactical (and they are only as good) HK makes better pistols. So does SIG. IMHO

Great choice. Congrats!
I'm pretty eclectic in my handgun purchases. I have a few FN's but I also have S&W, STI, Beretta, Glock, Chiappa and Ruger. This is my First H&K. The grip flexibility really sold me.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Congrats! This is not a hateful forum. Unless you mention MLI, kel tec, he who's name shall not be mentioned but who's name rhymes with hamsdorf, some glocks, high-point and American Eagle 5.7x28

Reactions: Pakmule

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Oh yeah, and Hand*** defense and Nutnfancy.

Reactions: Pakmule

·
Registered
169 Posts
Cant say I blame you! Except for that nasty .40......

My 2 favorite pistols:

1. HK p30 9mm
2. FNS-9

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Nice, congrats! P30 is a good choice. But .40 cal...m'eh. lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
About 70% of my handguns are chambered in .40. I haven't shot the P30 yet but judging by the slide weight I suspect it will shoot pretty softly for a .40.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's not cheating o Ln your FN... it just wasn't her turn.... congrats on that H&K. .... tomorrow I take my PT145 Taurus out, come home and clean her and play "how do you mend a broken heart" by Al green. Then try to look at my fnx 45 in the eye and play it off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts