FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard a rumor on another forum that the PS-90 will be discontiued in 2009 by FN. Any truth to this or was the post BS?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
SigRobGA said:
I just heard a rumor on another forum that the PS-90 will be discontiued in 2009 by FN. Any truth to this or was the post BS?
With all the other "rumors" that make their way to this site - I would say that it is BS for now...

Of course, if a democrat wins, that may be right - as that would be about the time another gun ban comes around....

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
I heard from my neighbors friend, who's got a distant relative and his mother's friend' niece said that the world is to end in 2012.

NO. FN is not going to end the civilian sale of one of the most popular sub guns on the US market today .... until 2012.

-TH

·
Registered
475 Posts
oh how i love rumors, if you want to know for sure why don't you ask it on the Q&A page for june, but i would say you got false info :?:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I would not be surprised as the demand has fallen with the market gourged with PS-90's!!! :roll:
Evidence the number for sale on gun sites, price drops and factory giveaways!
Tony

·
Registered
69 Posts
There have been a lot available with a reduced price lately.

That being said, I took mine to the range and several guys I work with think it's the coolest thing ever. They're now ordering them.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i love going to the range with mine....no one has one unlike freaking ar-15's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts