FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to be a PS90 owner by mid-March. One of the local-ish dealers got a green one with the white ring sight in for a decent price and is bringing it for me at the Memphis gun show March 8-9.

Can't wait! Looks like I am going to have to look into a REM2 and a few 50 rounders. :D

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i FULLY expect to. :D

and yes, i will post pics as soon as i get it.

a SIG and an AR upper got sacrificed for it :( but i am sure it will be worth it.

:cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
me too

I hope I have mine too by march,I was in a accident last year and had 4 back surgeries so far- anyway I had to catch my bills up so the .fiveseven pistol and the ps90 had to go and now I am gonna buy both kind back ,hopefully by march

·
Registered
15,553 Posts
Re: me too

nutpn said:
I hope I have mine too by march,I was in a accident last year and had 4 back surgeries so far- anyway I had to catch my bills up so the .fiveseven pistol and the ps90 had to go and now I am gonna buy both kind back ,hopefully by march
Good luck!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: me too

good luck, indeed! glad you are getting your bills caught up, hope your health is catching back up as well! :?

·
Vendor
5,592 Posts
:) Welcome to the PS90 club! It is my alltime favorite and my alltime most expensive with all the extras I HAD to buy. :D :cool:

The next batch of 50 REM 2s should be ready around the 3rd week in March. :?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just in time, i see. hopefully i won't go crazy and will have enough cash for it soon. :cool:

·
Vendor
5,592 Posts
:) just a remider to all that purchased an REM 2. Some of the LED housings were a little off. If any of you are having trouble with the T bar not being illuminated correctly let me know and I will send you out another one. Please send back the one you got so I can fix it.
[email protected]

The REM 2 is designed mainly for indoor/low light use. When you are out doors you must rely on the forward light collector " Dohnut" sight.

Thanks

Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts