FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never had much interest in a PS90, but it had been in the back of my mind nonetheless. So today I cut a deal with my favorite gun shop for a brand new current model plus ten 50-rds mags. I believe it's called the Standard with a single picatinny rail on top. I should have it in a few weeks when I return home from travel.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I never had much interest in a PS90, but it had been in the back of my mind nonetheless. So today I cut a deal with my favorite gun shop for a brand new current model plus ten 50-rds mags. I believe it's called the Standard with a single picatinny rail on top. I should have it in a few weeks when I return home from travel.
Sweet. Congrats!! You gonna SBR it?

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
When you get it, don't hesitate to take it to the range! You will very easily burn through all ten mags worth of ammo; it's that fun to shoot.

Just a tip when you are sighting in the peep site in that top picatinny rail: Loctite with blue tread locker the windage Allen setscrew. That stupid thing likes to back out. If it does loosen, not only will your peep sight be off, whatever optic you have on that top picatinny rail will also likewise lose zero.

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
Congrats on the PS90. That lil' bastard is a sizzling chimichanga of fun. A warning though, it's more than a bit of an ammo black hole.

·
Vendor
5,976 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Congrats FNFALMAN I envy you, that is a club I want to join soon! Damn, posts like this move the priority needle for me, little self control when it comes to firearms. I am trying to keep up to Patton who is trying to keep up to Lester and i've pretty much accepted I'm a failure. The biggest reason I have been putting off acquiring the PS90 is, soon after I get one I'm going to want to SBR it and, add a suppressor. Already assuming the 5.7 ammo use will increase exponentially. Maybe just maybe I can self discipline and just get the rifle. :th_sign0080:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Maybe just maybe I can self discipline and just get the rifle. :th_sign0080:
Really....If you figure that out, let the rest of us know, so we have a little money left for retirement. As it stands, I'll be working until i've been in the box for 6 mos!!!! (Thanx Lester!!)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts