FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey check it out- I just scored a fns40-- for 499.00 how did I do?
See Lester---- this is what I'm talking about!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm excited about it. Gonna pick up a efk threaded barrel for when my osprey gets out of jail. I have wanted a striker fire since I sold my glock 23 some time last year.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks bla horse-- u convinced me to get the fns9, I love it- had my eye on the 40 since-- did u replace your yet?

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Congrats on the new .40!

Reactions: Troublesx10

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can't find one anywhere near that cost around here. Granted, I'm talking stainless here, but they all seem to come with night sights, which I don't care about.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your best bet is gunbroker and keep checking. Funny u mention
thag as I was seeming nothing but 2 tone 40's and black with 3 dot

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats. I just acquired a FNS on Sunday. I went to my local dealer to trade for a FNP9. While completing the trade, the dealer mentioned he had a FNS 40 that just came in. After the guy with which i traded left, I traded the FNP9 plus another gun (that was just sitting in my safe collecting dust) for the FNS40 + reloading dies + 1000rds of brass + 250 180gr Berry's plated bullets.

I was tickled pink.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I can't find one anywhere near that cost around here. Granted, I'm talking stainless here, but they all seem to come with night sights, which I don't care about.
Your problem is "around here". Call Mid West Gun Works. They still have some in stock and were offering a deal on the FNS/FNX inventory they had in stock that was so amazing (and so below MAP Pricing) they made you call to hear the deal. (Hint, The OPs price is just average).

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts