FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Congrats on the happy, well-tanned family.

Reactions: SCARED4L1FE

·
Registered
421 Posts
Another one infected with the FN virus!

Congrats!

Reactions: SCARED4L1FE

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Very nice. I need to install my E.A.C.H.'s that I just got for both my black 17 and fde 16. Gonna reverse the color scheme like Sarge did when he displayed them. :th_thumbsup:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice. I need to install my E.A.C.H.'s that I just got for both my black 17 and fde 16. Gonna reverse the color scheme like Sarge did when he displayed them. :th_thumbsup:
That's the same thing I'm thinking. If FN couldn't match the FDE colors anything I add will be in black so I don't end up with multi-cam.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice! I did the opposite though. I got a 16 when they first came out and liked it so much I decided that I needed to get a 17. The SCAR really is the best firearm of its type on the market. In my case I wanted a 17 so bad I didn't care about color so I have a FDE SCAR 16 and a black SCAR 17. Eventually I will likely get another of each and have a black and FDE version of each.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Nice! I did the opposite though. I got a 16 when they first came out and liked it so much I decided that I needed to get a 17. The SCAR really is the best firearm of its type on the market. In my case I wanted a 17 so bad I didn't care about color so I have a FDE SCAR 16 and a black SCAR 17. Eventually I will likely get another of each and have a black and FDE version of each.
Ha, I guess so. I pretty much agree. Anything SCAR is the best!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts