Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG-0747.jpg
IMG-0748.jpg
IMG-0749.jpg
IMG-0750.jpg
IMG-0751.jpg

The factory mount on the CVL 1 won't clear the magazine, so I was able to mill a replacement that does. I think the CVL is really an ideal laser for the P90. It's nice and compact, and it takes standard remote switches that are available on Ebay for under 10 dollars. No permanent modification was required.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, not sure why the photos are upside down. They aren't that way on my computer. Somehow they got flipped when I uploaded them here.

Also not sure why they're so tiny. Again, they're pretty good sized on my computer.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Sorry, not sure why the photos are upside down. They aren't that way on my computer. Somehow they got flipped when I uploaded them here.

Also not sure why they're so tiny. Again, they're pretty good sized on my computer.
This forum is really bad when it comes to pictures.... IT used to be great, you could post pictures of any size.. The forum was sold a few years back and that's when it went into the toilet.

your best bet is to use a picture hosting site like https://imgur.com/.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

This was the factory part that got replaced with the machined part above. Extremely simple to do. Actually, I think it would 3d print okay, too. So that's an option for someone wanting to mount a CVL to a P90.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts