FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Cool, thanx for posting that! I have one of those for my Glock. I thought that safety catch was a great idea.

But I have read a couple of places that people have got debris (pebble, sand, etc) under that catch and they were unable to press the catch and pull the weapon. I have nno idea of the truth of those comments though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Texas Armadillo said:
Cool, thanx for posting that! I have one of those for my Glock. I thought that safety catch was a great idea.

But I have read a couple of places that people have got debris (pebble, sand, etc) under that catch and they were unable to press the catch and pull the weapon. I have nno idea of the truth of those comments though.
that is the first time i hear that one

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68735

www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-342196.html

"Serpa's retention tab get stuck if you get a loose rock or something small wedge in it. I seen it happen you get a pistol that is locked in your holster.

going prone and doing all sort of excerise and then a transition, one student's glock was lock solid inside the holster, had to take it apart to figure out there was a small rock that got wedge init.

I have heard the AD but never seen it."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts