·
Premium Member
9,527 Posts
Nudist!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am about as OCD as they come but for the life of me I did not like the sticker look. I was more paranoid of a chemical reaction causing a core meltdown of the receiver, lol! Actually it was an easy decision as one of the sticker on the FDE 16 came to me with the corner lifting, my dealer got it that way from the distributor, fn must has scuff it somehow, so one off they are all off. Rifles look much better.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You just through off the harmonic balance of the rifle, FN put them there for a reason the center layer is magnetic you can only see it if you cut them in half.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
What has been seen, cannot be unseen... :p

·
Registered
465 Posts
Haha I find this sticker vs non sticker and fde vs black accuracy stuff super amusing.

I of course have the more accurate fde 17s with the sticker left on for tactical brownie points lol.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha I find this sticker vs non sticker and fde vs black accuracy stuff super amusing.

I of course have the more accurate fde 17s with the sticker left on for tactical brownie points lol.
lol, I agree, I can't complain, I am OCD about a lot of things, too many, but this was one thing I just did not like, especially when the put them on crooked,lol! However, I took care of the black vs FDE accuracy thing, I got a 16 and 17 in each flavor.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Good idea removing the stickers. What they don't tell you is the stickers cover the Microscopic Wumpass Core, or MWC™©®☣. With the sticker on, the balance, hue and turbidity of the Wumpasses is held in check. With the sticker off, within weeks your rifle will have a new feel and accuracy. At least on the Black™℗℠ model. It will take approximatly 3 weeks longer on the FDE version on account of the various colors confusing the Wumpasses at first. They will then settle down a bit and start friendly competitions between the fields of colors. If they are so inclined and a leader emerges they could be as strong as a weak Black™℗℠ model. If no leader emerges your gun will be deemed WIFAS™©®℗, or Wildly Inaccurate For A Scar, which is to say MATOCOT◊◊◊✌ (More Accurate Than Most Of the Crap Out There).

·
Registered
230 Posts
Getting a 16 and 17 in both FDE and Black is definitely one way to solve things and avoid buyers remorse.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good idea removing the stickers. What they don't tell you is the stickers cover the Microscopic Wumpass Core, or MWC™©®☣. With the sticker on, the balance, hue and turbidity of the Wumpasses is held in check. With the sticker off, within weeks your rifle will have a new feel and accuracy. At least on the Black™℗℠ model. It will take approximatly 3 weeks longer on the FDE version on account of the various colors confusing the Wumpasses at first. They will then settle down a bit and start friendly competitions between the fields of colors. If they are so inclined and a leader emerges they could be as strong as a weak Black™℗℠ model. If no leader emerges your gun will be deemed WIFAS™©®℗, or Wildly Inaccurate For A Scar, which is to say MATOCOT◊◊◊✌ (More Accurate Than Most Of the Crap Out There).
Dude that there is some creative funny $hit! Lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts