FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just revived a PM , from a guy with high blood pressure in GhAna...
pick just have to let him move 5 million$$$$ into my bank account :)

anyone lse get that yet from FN forum ?

·
Premium Member
9,492 Posts
You, sir, are about to ride a gravy train with biscuit wheels. Send me a postcard from the upper tax bracket.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
That is just TOO crazy. Because, you know, yesterday i got this email from this sweet old lady in Portugal, whose husband died and needs me to give her money away to the church. And get this, I get to KEEP 20%!! Sweeeett

·
Registered
226 Posts
Dear Friend

I am Tony Robert, 22,years, i suffers high blood pressure as a result of hypertension according to the doctors report, I am from the french nationality but at the moment am in Ghana, i contacted your because, I have a Bank project worth $5Million dollars, that i need your assistance. this I assure you will of be great benefit to you as well, I contacted you because i want you to act as my foreign beneficiary/ Guardian so that I can lay my hands on my inheritance, please for further details.. contact via Email; [email protected]
Awaits,

Tony.

I am going to answer first to get the 5 million!

T

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Dear Friend

I am Tony Robert, 22,years, i suffers high blood pressure as a result of hypertension according to the doctors report, I am from the french nationality but at the moment am in Ghana, i contacted your because, I have a Bank project worth $5Million dollars, that i need your assistance. this I assure you will of be great benefit to you as well, I contacted you because i want you to act as my foreign beneficiary/ Guardian so that I can lay my hands on my inheritance, please for further details.. contact via Email; [email protected]
Awaits,

Tony.

I am going to answer first to get the 5 million!

T
Dear Tony,

The five million dollars does sound interesting but I care more about your high blood pressure and helping you with getting it under control so that we both can enjoy your inheritance better.

Please log onto https://www.healthcare.gov/ and follow the simple instructions and someone who really cares for you will contact you soon.

Best wishes my friend!

E.S.A.D.

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Thanks jhs. :?

Guys, anytime something like this happens again let a Mod know or report it, we need to take care of these thing as soon as possible.

Thanks. :mrgreen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.