FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bushmaster AR-15 with comp trigger, full fluted barrel, AK style brake,
full aluminum handguard, Redfield ESD scope.

SAIGA AK-47 W/ welded on brake, converted to accept regular AK-mags

Ruger S.S. Mini-14 ranch rifle new in box unfired.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Nice haul! I like that bushy but that brake would be the first thing coming off.

That Mini looks good too!
:?

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Nice. What is the deal with that muzzel break? I don't understand the design. It doesn't do anything special does it? I don't think it would act much different than a rile with no muzzel break, does it?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ick:

Nice. What is the deal with that muzzel break? I don't understand the design. It doesn't do anything special does it? I don't think it would act much different than a rile with no muzzel break, does it?
I don't know. I just bought it Saturday. I will shoot it as soon as we get some decent weather and see what the deal is with it.

Somebody put this rifle together in this configuation. It came with the Bushmaster case and instructions, & acc., but the barrel, forearm, grip, optics, have personalized this gun. At $675 I didn't think I could go wrong. I looked at the internals and this gun is virtually new. I know what a wore out gun looks like because I wore out a Colt SP1 myself, even extended it's life after I wore out one barrel I replaced it with a NM barrel beleive me. If you shoot these things they show wear!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vulcan15:

Very nice So how many guns guns does that put you up to now, like 100. I'm so jealous
I lost count! :twisted:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
My experience with that brake... I bought this PWA with one on it.

Then I took it here and shot it. The concussion of each shot was so bad my sinus's hurt so bad after three rounds I stopped shooting it. I had a headache for two days. I have shot a lot of guns but never one that made me not want to shoot anymore.

Maybe it was just the plywood walls that held the concushion in, I don't know. I hope yours isn't like my PWA was. (She has since had a new barrel installed)
:shock:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those Plywood barriers would cause some problems for me to! the blast needs to be in front of the plywood! :-?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts