FN Herstal Firearms banner

I think I got a defective RMR

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  six-n-twins 
#1 ·
I have that RM06 adjustable LED version and every few shots the brightness I selected will go Dim or it will turn off completely. Anyone else experiencing this ? This really sucks because I like the sight. Even racking the slide back and letting forward I can make this happen.

#9 ·
Ok well went to the range shot 200 rounds (now 2100 flawless rounds thur fnx tac) and I'm happy to say it was just the battery.
I am blow away at how good I shoot with the RMR once I got it zeroed in. It's not hype guys red dots on pistols def help make me atleast a better shot. Anyone with this gun that doesnt have one yet get one !

#10 ·
Thanks for the update, agree with your comment on shooting better. I only have shot 100 rounds since mounting an RMR 01 on 45T and much quicker on target and more accurate. The indoor range I shoot is only 30 feet but, I set mine up to co-witness with the irons and was right on. For some folks the red dot is distracting and isn't an aid. I am able to focus on the dot and don't really see the irons so works well for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.