FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Texas Armadillo's CZ Sp01 custom - I have CZs on the brain. Although I don't want to spend the money on the custom model - I'm interested in the SP01 model now...

I also have been looking at the Kimber SIS and Springfield MC Operator. I thought a Beretta would be next, but I think one of these 3 will be next. Those damn 1911s are super expensive, however. The CZ is almost 1/2 the cost, so I may end up with that first/instead

Anyway - let me see your photos, dudes!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I think you've seen all my 1911's and the CZ. Buy me a new one so I can take more pics! (Therm is rich, make him buy me one) :-D

·
Banned
151 Posts
"Texas Armadillo"I think you've seen all my 1911's
Well not all of us have seen all your 1911's so post um up.
And here's mine again. Its a series 1 Kimber Classic Custom that I sent back to Kimber and had them put a Ambi safety, checker the front strap, S&A magwell and do a trigger job. Then sent the lower half off for hard chroming.

And Ship I really like TA's CZ and was thinking about that SP01 also but I love my Browning HP more.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Kimber Raptor with Microteck Ultratech OTF. It's a sweet shooter.

Zhur

·
Registered
873 Posts

CZ 75B 9mm (top).

CZ 75 D (decocker) Compact PCR (Police of Czech Republic) also in 9mm.

Both are accurate, well made, have the best grip ergonomics in the industry, and are reasonably priced.

The CZ-75B is the all steel standard model with black polycoat finish.

The PCR has an alloy frame, and again the polycoat finish.

75B = 16+1

PCR = 14+1

·
Banned
151 Posts
ShipWreck, you can also take a look at the CZ97B and have the best of both with a CZ frame in a 45 cal.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
vulcan15 said:
ShipWreck, you can also take a look at the CZ97B and have the best of both with a CZ frame in a 45 cal.
I saw that. But, unless I buy a 1911, I think I'll stick with 9mm. 45 costs too damn much now.

·
Registered
873 Posts
My CZ97B would never feed hollow points, even after being "repaired" by CZ-USA. I sold it.

9mm is the only calibre I'd recommend from CZ.

I'm very happy with my 75s.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Heres my Kimber TLE II before I sold it like an asswipe. For some reason anytime I sell a gun the 1911 or snubbie is the first to go and then a little while later I get another, its like my minds playing a sick joke on me. :-D

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Thats honkin' sexy!!!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts