FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. I am tired of being patient. I thought I could wait it out. It has been about 30 months now and I can't seem to find Varget. I know one of you guys on here likely has a hook up of some kind. I am looking for as much has I can get in one shot so I don't have to waste any money on hazmat on a pound. If any one has a Keg, I am willing to purchase it from you or said vendor. You can reply to this thread or PM me. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Where are you located (FL I am guessing)? My LGS just got 3000 pounds of Hogdgon powder including Varget. I picked up several pounds last week. Was $26/pound and $225/8lb jug. I still have about half of the last 8lb jug I bought last fall, so I would be willing to part with the 2 pounds I bought, or make a trip up to purchase an additional amount for you. You would still get hit with the hazmat fee when I have to ship it to you though. My LGS does not ship.

·
Registered
947 Posts
PS - The prices I listed were correct. I am not sure why they had it priced where the 8/lbs jug was more expensive than 8 individual pounds. They may have fixed it at this point, but that is what it was last week. The 8lb jug that I bought last fall was only $175, so not sure why the increase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.