FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Trump should buy air time on all the major networks and play this video or one like it. People need to have thier eyes opened to the lies the left has been telling. Lying by omission is still lying.Lying by narrative is still a lie.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trump should buy air time on all the major networks and play this video or one like it. People need to have thier eyes opened to the lies the left has been telling. Lying by omission is still lying.Lying by narrative is still a lie.
he has several such videos. great dude doing god's work.

Reactions: Ironminer

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
when "liberals" used to argue about a "clump of cells" i thought it was a legitimate point of debate.

but democrats or "liberals" no longer draw the line at the first trimester, before the fetus is "viable" and could survive outside the womb.

now they advocate for abortion on demand at any point up to the point of birth, at the cost of taxpayers.

if you still support democrats, you might be a monster.

similarly, liberals used to argue that everyone has the right to choose who they love and want to share their lives with.

again i saw no problem with this basic premise.

but now "liberals" and democrats argue that a man has the right to love a little boy.

similarly, liberals used to argue that undocumented workers that came here legally on a visa to visit disneyland but decided to stay and make america their home decades ago should be granted some mercy and allowed to stay, particularly if they were already raising a family with kids born here.

raised catholic with foundations in charity and forgiving, i didn't have a problem with this. sorry to those that disagree.

but now "liberals" and democrats advocate for open borders.
this means more human, sex and drug trafficking. it means more victims and more addiction, overdoses and death.

it means criminals streaming in to rape and extort people in the communities democrats pretend to care about, because they target immigrant communities that don't report crimes because a legacy of distrust for police (something democrats are pushing more than ever now).

they no longer try to protect innocent immigrants, they literally provide refuge and protection to convicted criminals, and sneak them back into the communities to commit more crimes.

it means even more competition for affordable housing, which will continue to prevent poor folks from prospering.

·
Registered
27 Posts
He has a rare quality - real courage - I'm certain he gets some bad reactions... but he perseveres.

Trump gave up ANY love from the gross majority of media, and the mess forever. He fights for people that work, have faith, and even many who don't. He is for US, the people, and while many question it, I believe it. I was completely skeptical of him in 2016, but now I see.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
similarly, liberals used to represent those that believed in government entitlement programs for the poor and those that just ran into hard times or a patch of bad luck.

again, being raised in a catholic home, i was not only okay with this, i supported it (and still do).

but now "liberals" and democrats have turned these programs into traps for the poor, while they encourage sexual promiscuity and single motherhood, calling it "women's empowerment and independence.
what they are actually doing is destroying the traditional family unit, removing fathers from homes, and creating generations of kids without proper discupline or even any idea of how a functional family works. their idea of "community" raising the kids is how so many of them end up in violent gangs.
independence from men maybe, but not from government hand outs. welfare is the new democrat plantation.

Reactions: Ironminer and M1P90

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
similarly, liberals used to be associated with the idea that our kids and their education should be one of our highest priorities, and no cost should be spared to provide every child with a quality education and a fair chance to succeed.

any rational adult would agree with this, and so do i.

now "liberals" and democrats protect teachers, unions and votes, rather than advocate for our kids.
they continue to blame a lack of funding for public school systems that in some cases, graduate <25% of the kids.

but obama spent $7 billion dollars on a tiny number of schools and proved that no amount of money will fix these failure factories unless you replace the principal and all the teachers (essentially creating a brand new learning environment).

and still democrats blame funding and fight against school choice. why?
because every child's future they can sabotage and trap into poverty is another slave on their welfare plantation and another vote for democrats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts