FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I had the cash to buy other rifles in the price range of the PS90 - I think I'd get a SCAR instead of the Sig 556 or the upcoming RX 4 from Beretta or an AR - seems like a great rifle.

Unfortunately, due to my significant other, I'll just have to be content next year, reading the reviews about it from you guys :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I will be getting a SCAR for sure, and not an FS2000 like I was planning to.

O.T.
If you want to "borrow" an AR for a few months this summer, let's meet up and I'll fix you up. We could pick a town halfway between us. You'll need to tell me which optic you want me to put on it. And buy your own ammo... :wink:

TA

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Texas Armadillo said:
I will be getting a SCAR for sure, and not an FS2000 like I was planning to.

O.T.
If you want to "borrow" an AR for a few months this summer, let's meet up and I'll fix you up. We could pick a town halfway between us. You'll need to tell me which optic you want me to put on it. And buy your own ammo... :wink:

TA
Wow. PM sent

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wolver98 said:
I hope FN announces some dates at SHOT Show.
They already did here on the site - in the official Q&A sessions...

Here:

7. Can you give us more info on the upcoming release of the SCAR? Any details you could provide would be appreciated! LE ONLY next month. Commercial SCAR Light 4th Quarter '08 SCAR H Jan. '09

·
Registered
114 Posts
I wish FN would offer the SCAR-semi in old-school black.
unless i'm seriously mistak'n, FN already said their would be black SCARs for civies?

i think they learnt their lesson with the FS2000

1 - 15 of 15 Posts