I've always wanted to go to Tahiti

But since U listed the first 3:

1) Tahiti
2) Japan
3) Scotland

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'd go on an Alaskan cruise. Which I may do next year if I can find someone to go with me. Stupid cruise lines make you have two people per room......

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'd do the whole GP Tours package. Hit up every race in one season and try to experience the sites around the race locales.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
New Zealand.

·
Administrator
11,374 Posts
Everywhere.

I would like to do more than just visit. I firmly believe that to truly enjoy not only the scenery, but also the people and culture, you must stay there for some time.

I do not really have a 'favorite' place as I usually find each and every place that I go unique and each has its own culture to be admired and experienced.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Go to Tahiti. You won't regret it. EVER.

I used to work on cruise ships for a while, (Princess Cruises) and Tahiti had a huge impression on me. (I went there after doing all Caribbean Islands, South America and Hawaii).

Tahiti is different. The water is the most clear I ever saw (because of the coral reef around the islands that breaks the surf), the people are extremely friendly and most of all, the place is not over comercialized like the Virgin islands and Hawaii.

Get your women and go to Bora Bora. :MM: :MM: :MM: :MM:

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Furyataurus said:
Anyone hunt in Canada?????
No, but I know people who have and have had a great time. I'm going fishing there towards the end of May on a fly in lake.

I just got back from the Netherlands, but I would like to go to:
1. Switzerland and Southern Germany
2. New Zealand (maybe with a side trip to Australia)
3. Alaska (on a hiking/hunting trip would be amazing)
4. Someplace in the Carribean again. Not sure where exactly.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
ShipWreck said:
If only I can get my wife to agree to go :roll:
Who wouldn't agree to that???? :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
656 Posts
I've been fortunate enough to visit a few places around the world, but if someone handed me the money and said, "go where you want to go", this would be my list:

1) New Zealand

2) Egypt

3) Belieze

4) Czech Republic

5) Kenya

6) Australia

7) Russia

I could go to any one of the above mentioned places in any order and be happy -- plus, my wife loves to travel, so we would be good to go! ://:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts