FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading Hilmar Von Campe's books and essays for a number of years. If you are not familiar with him he is a ex Nazi whom was actually in the Hitler youth but who now resides in the US and is a speaker and author. I have always found his unique perspective very insightful. He draws very bold parallels between Germany under Hitler and what is currently happening in our political climate here in the US. He has some very interesting observations about Obama.
This is in part from a essay he has written where he talks about gun control and Obama.

Enemies of freedom do not like the idea of armed citizens and try all sorts of means to control or eliminate guns in private hands. Hitler described on April 11, 1942 in a dinner keynote address his thinking regarding the matter: “The most foolish mistake we could possibly make

would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. I would go so far as to say, that supply of arms to the under dog is a sine qua non to overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police.” He was referring to occupied Soviet Union provinces whose people he called “races” but made clear that his principle is valid to wherever somebody wants to overthrow any sovereignty.

In our case you just need to say “citizen” instead of “race” and you understand what that “somebody” means when he tells you his lies why he wants to do it. It that simple! The Nazis also controlled the media which fed us with lies about what they were doing and why. The Democratic Party and Obama would like to get a similar status of power as the Nazis had. The so-called fairness doctrine is a stepping stone in that direction. If you hear former NBC anchor Tom Brokaw say “we have to have free speech in some kind of context” then you know what he is up to.
If you care to read the entire essay

http://www.voncampe.com/monthlyarticles/real_reason.html

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
This $hit makes me sick.....Good reading though. Thanks for sharing!! :?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts