FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you get for a firearm...
As far as FN products go I have a ps90, fs2000, five-seven, scar 16 and 17.
Other than that I have a couple other 556 ars and 308 ars... some bolt actions shotguns.

So help me spend it.. what would you get...
$1500 plus or minus $200.
Bolt rifle, AR Platform, handgun, shotgun.

·
Premium Member
8,153 Posts
Get a FN Bolt Rifle to round out your FN collection... :?

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Do you own any suppressors? I only ask because if you do that might have bearing on which firearm I would recommend :biggrin:.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do have a suppressor for both scars.. and I forgot to mention im a lefty, so bolt actions are hard to find lefty, and ive never have even come close to being able to shoot off hand

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I'll second the Dan Wesson Valor.

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Excellent then I recomend 300 blackout. There are several good manufacturers out there who make 300blk AR for sub $1500. There are even a few for $1,000 so you would have 500 left for an optic or ammo. It's easily the most smile inducing caliber I own and certainly one of the most versatile. Look at the velocity difference between 110 and 220 grain bullets. You already have a .30 cal suppressor and 300blk is one of the best rounds to suppress in my opinion. On top of that you already have .223 and .308 well covered.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Premium Member
9,724 Posts
It's not too far off from your price range:

CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1
Form 1 for above
Octane 9 to mate with it

Of course I may be projecting my own wishes into this. Possibly. Maybe. Perhaps.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I you have not done a serious pistol class / Carbine class / CQC home defense / long range / shotgun shooting class I would:
Get ammo - some decent kit (eye an ear pro + way to shlep around your magazines) - get some SERIOUS training Alias Training - Home

Its fun having toys or growing your weapon pile - wont do you lick if you don't know how to apply use of your tools

1 - 20 of 27 Posts