FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great day today, as tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and i have a lot to be thankful for, AND it was a beautiful day in south central Texas. Watched this video and it got sooo much better.

Do not watch this if you are an old fuddy duddy and can't stand what them kids do these days.
Do not watch this if you don't have a bit of a dark sense of humor.
Do not watch this if you don't know anything about that tramp psycho Miley Cyrus.
Do not watch this if you don't know what chat roulette is. (If you know anything about those two words, and the internet, it is probably pretty close to what you are thinking it might be)

Those things in mind.....ENJOY!!!!!

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Happy Thanks Giving!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
After seeing that... I'll never eat turkey again. :p

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Vegan is looking like a good option after that

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Reactions: P-Factor

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I'm giving up turkey! I just saw the twerking turkey with obumas head on it, Not sure to laugh or.......:th_sign0137:

Reactions: skoot61

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Chat roulette is a website where you connect your web cam and chat with random people also on a webcam. You can click to leave and it'll instantly connect you to someone else. It can be pretty damn entertaining. Bunch of weird ass people on there. :) beware though, you might see some **** that can't be unseen. :-D

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
My lady and I have gotten on there before and put the cam on my dog while he's sitting on the couch. It's funny watching people talk to my dog. He'll bark at them sometimes too :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I showed the whole family today and I got to tell ya they got a bigger kick out of Miley Twerkey than the video!

·
Registered
454 Posts
That video was the ultimate win. Made my day, thanks!

·
Registered
4,907 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts