FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
And I thought we got screwed by the latest lib-tard laws here in Kolorado...;-)

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there the same waiting period for dealer sales in IL? Just curious.
Yup, same waiting period if the FOID card holder walks into his local gun shop and purchases a firearm.

24 hours for long gun

72 hours for a handgun.

An eternity for the mom who's getting raped in a back alley by some thug...

-SS

·
Registered
876 Posts
Umm so the guy in the alley with his trunk open selling guns will make me wait.

·
Registered
388 Posts
The guy in the alley with his trunk open selling guns is an undercover cop who can't wait to bust your sorry Constitution-loving ass, because the state security apparatus would much rather incarcerate citizens who distrust government firearms registration enough to attempt obtaining firearms off the grid than the criminals selling drugs and killing people for their sneakers who rule the streets of America's inner cities.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
The guy in the alley with his trunk open selling guns is an undercover cop who can't wait to bust your sorry Constitution-loving ass, because the state security apparatus would much rather incarcerate citizens who distrust government firearms registration enough to attempt obtaining firearms off the grid than the criminals selling drugs and killing people for their sneakers who rule the streets of America's inner cities.

Yeah, it's another " nanny state " trick .... for those of us who don't want a free govt. hand-out. You try to circumvent the waiting period, see the guy selling guns from his trunk, you get busted , go to jail, and then the govt.... picks up your room & board ! I wonder it you can apply for a free cell phone ????

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
From what I read in P-factors post is that it is not a crime to conduct a private sale of a firearm w/o verification of the FOID, however, if you don't and the person uses the firearm in a crime you may be subject to civil liability.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Just buy/sell your guns on trips outside of the state.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I feel like Illinois would be a much nicer place if Chicago just happened to fall into Lake Michigan...

·
Banned
120 Posts
Consider moving, seriously. The voting in occupied territores is already so slanted, and from what I understand about chicago is the dead vote three times. there will be no way to save the state. So move to a red state, stay active, push for voter registration laws.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts