FN Herstal Firearms banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,267 Posts
I am new to this forum, but have been an active shooter, serious hobbyist gunsmith [full tool and die shop...mill, lathe,etc], and active NRA member for thirty years. I grew up in north suburbs of Cook County, lived in NYC [with an active FFL [gunsmithing] and numerous weapons for 20 years] and relocated to Evanston, IL. I have gone through pioneering the restoration fo rights here in Evanston, including C&R and am looking to extend my circle of local people to shoot with, find others with like minded interests. While there is an envy for some people that live in other places,my professional life, family and friends are such that I am not moving any time soon. I don't view my commitment to 2nd Amendment as any less committed that friends in Texas, Florida, Arkansas, or anywhere else. However,the issues and concerns are a bit different.

I certainly open to expanding relationships locally as much as anywhere else. Its difficult enough here just to find a place to shoot that doesn't take a whole day. PM me and introduce yourself.

·
Registered
787 Posts
The best ak's are polytech and norinco! I would avoid the pap zastava yugo romanian drako and def century arms!
Alot of them were designed for the hard to find single stack mags and had the truinions milled out for the double stack standard mags causes lots of problems!! Some of these were basically choped imported then put back and sold here in the states. If you dont get a norinco or polytech..... Buyer beware so be fore warned

21 - 29 of 29 Posts