FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a week of waiting I just put 45 rds through my 45 Tac. I am one impressed guy, very accurate, not a single issue like so many have experienced, nice trigger with a solid reset and the softest recoiling 45 I've ever shot! I decided on the 45 ACP as my auto round about 14 yrs ago, I've been through ALOT of 45's in that time, Smiths, SIGS, 1911 of all flavors, Glocks and HK's. The USP was my choice and I have 2 that I depend on but this FNX really wows me. It just might bump my full size USP 45 out of my GHB. I did hand cycle the slide about 200 times and kept the mags loaded for a couple of days, 15 rds is no problem.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have to agree. I love this pistol. Def. my favorite to shoot. I plan on carrying it during the winter months and once in a while when I open carry.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Good to hear! Mine's my favorite pistol as well. Every bit as accurate as my 1911 (although the 1911 does have a better trigger, but it's snappier since it's an aluminum framed CCO model).

Reactions: trouble

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't have the tactical... but I have the standard and I feel the same way. I don't have much experience with a lot of different weapons but I love mine so much if yall are familiar with my post I refer to mine as like a wife....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Agreed, I was highly impressed with mine also. It surprised me by becoming my CC pistol of choice. Mine has been issue free, and I now carry mine when off duty religiously. I used to carry a Glock 23, and now I love my FNX-T more. It's a big pistol, but definitely worth the effort to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts