FN Herstal Firearms banner

I'm impressed

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  thecatch83 
#1 ·
15 +1 of 45cal sparked my interest. Then add the rep of FNH to it made me start doing some research. I have been a 45 guy for about 50 years. Dating way back to when my uncle would let me play with his government model 1911. Yes he let me play with it. I'm not even going into all the scared freaked out justifications. So there. I've owned numerous 1911's, customs, para's ect... I love them all except for their reliability. My carry gun for the past 23 years has been a G19 due to its light weight and reliability. I've shot just every mod of 45 that has been manufactured. If they rent it I've shot it. Some have been really really impressive but not enough to give up 7 rounds. After all my reading and useless Utube videos I bought the FNX 45. All I can say is "Wow!" What a weapon. I typically shoot a couple hundred rounds a month and this thing has function flawlessly for 200 rounds. I don't shoot crap ammo but I don't break the bank either. Accuracy is adequate for a combat pistol. 15 center mass hits at 25 yards. I shoot a lot so I'll keep you posted on its reliabity. Looking forward to hearing ya'lls experiences with your FN's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.