FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Congrats! :?
Range report! Enquiring minds want to know!...
Tomac

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! All you need now is the Urban ERT sling and you're all set!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for all your input of the last few month I have been reading and reading and reading until th day came to buy one. Thanks Ship and others for all the great info on the PS90 and 5.7 ammo.

It shoots great! I ran 100 rds and sighted in at 40 yards the triggers takes some getting use to but I been shooting 2 stage triggers here lately.

Urban ERT sling and a bass bag catcher is all I need now and of couse more ammo.

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
I SHOULD get the brass catcher - but I never cared for the way the things look when attached to the PS90. I can usually pick up most of my rounds.

It's my Five Seven handgun that chucks the casings way to the right, and I can never get about 1/2 of them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome and great choice of a weapon. I made my own brass catcher for mine. Wish I could show pics but I can't because of webtv. I'll try to explain it short and sweet. I found a small bino case which had a velcro flap on top. I cut the bottom of the case in the center lengthwise and then cut the ends perpendicular and what I wound up with were 2 flaps which I velcroed to the ejection port. It fits nice and tight to the dimensions of the port and also looks like a small mag sticking out the bottom. All I have to do is open the velcro flap at the bottom which use to be the top to empty the brass and then close the flap and shoot some more. When its removed the velcro is hardly noticeable on the gun itself. Total cost: $4.00

·
Registered
52 Posts
Believe me, I wish I could accept the help to post pics. Webtv. is just a tool to have access to the internet. I can send and receive e-mail, view some pics that are sent to me depending on their format. As an example I cannot download video or anything that is in pdf. Its pretty archaic but it gets the job done for my purpose. Thanks for the offer anyway...John

·
Registered
52 Posts
For an indoor range I like East Orange but they won't allow the 5.7x28 round. A buddy of mine has a membership to Seminole C. outdoor range but he doesn't go enough to satisfy my wants. I considered joining Central Fl. Rifle and Pistol Club but it seems they want your first born and then jump through al the hoops they created. After all that then you are voted in like some secret organization. So that leaves the Strickland Gun Range in Daytona which is $5.00 for all day. I think that's where I'm headed next.

·
Registered
857 Posts
baggerjohn said:
Believe me, I wish I could accept the help to post pics. Webtv. is just a tool to have access to the internet. I can send and receive e-mail, view some pics that are sent to me depending on their format. As an example I cannot download video or anything that is in pdf. Its pretty archaic but it gets the job done for my purpose. Thanks for the offer anyway...John
Just a suggestion, you have a $1500 gun. Why not go out and at least buy a $400 computer - it will be way better then webtv

1 - 14 of 14 Posts