FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/urban_policy/

Address Gun Violence in Cities: Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.

Time to start telling our Rep's to not support anything like this!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
85 Posts
By including children in that statement they hope to push the assault weapons ban. The anti-gun groups love to push the guns in homes will harm the children.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Lame...they are moving faster on this topic than I thought :cry:

·
Registered
85 Posts
All that content was probly written out months ago and awaiting for the 20th to be put up. Just shows that his lip service to the 2nd amendement and their agenda to disarm the populace.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Hmm, I grew up in a home with guns. I'm still alive. I turned out well. Child proof guns? Impossible. Even the "child proof" bottles don't work with a lot of kids over 7.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I read this paragraph last summer. It was in his campaign-agenda website. (checked it out, to see if he would try and hide his stance on gun control).

Looks like they just cut & pasted his baggage over to the White House site.

It was easier to read back then... figured he'd never make it to D.C.

·
Administrator
12,074 Posts
I imagine that by the end of the month, they (Congress) will try to have some type of 'new' AWB waiting for his signature.

"...to protect and to defend the Constitution..."

"Hey Rahm now that I am in office, ya think that we can get rid of the Second?"

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yes, lets work on an AWB b/c there is nothing ELSE to worry about!!! :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts