FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered extrimely rare original FNPS90 magazines from this store, couple of days and I got them here in NJ. Plus free FN teeshirt :) Price was great, for each mag is about twice cheaper of some scambags selling them on eBay. And yes they are original not Korean or whatever. Thank you very much MGW! Just ordered two more just in case , I can't believe i found them ...:)

·
Registered
874 Posts
I placed my order on Sunday and came home today (Wednesday) to find my parts at my doorstep! And I used the least-cost shipping. Thanks MGW!

·
Administrator
12,023 Posts
Midwest Gun Works is one of the Forum Vendors. They are also an authorized distributor of FN parts and picked up all the FN parts that Browning used to sell to us for our FN firearms. They are great to deal with and I am constantly buying things from them. I find some of their pricing a little high (like $12 for a screw) and then shipping on top of that. But we all knew when we started buying FN firearms that they were not the least expensive to get parts for.

Until MGW came along, getting FN firearms parts was much more than a PITA. I for one am happy that MGW does the FN parts. Used to be you had to call Browning, try to explain to the non educated (in FN firearm parts) sales person what you were looking for, and hope that what you eventually got after many many months of waiting was the right part. At MGW, you find the part you need on the schematic, click on the little red number, and it takes you right to the part and pricing.

Don't care what anyone says, MGW is an exceptional partner to work with.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I'm an MGW fan too. Shipping is always fast, and their website is ez to navigate. Good grief I think they could stay in business with me alone lol. I just bought a couple more FNS strikers from them a couple weeks or so ago. There was a run on them I guess after that recall type thing. I got the email they were back in stock, immediately purchased them, and they were in my mail box like 3 or 4 days later. I've gotten some small parts too. It's nice they take the care they do in packaging them - well marked - and a packing slip. Glad to have them as a vendor here. Stand up business they are.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts