·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
Congrats! OD? Has it been Cerakoted?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Probably FDE...

Any idea on the round count? I'd imagine it's in the thousands.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
That's a steal. Congrats.

·
Registered
373 Posts
spoke to fn us and they said when i get it if i want to send it in they give it a checkup and do whats needed
Will "what's needed" involve cost? It may be cheaper in the long run to buy new or lightly used, And you wouldn't have to wait. $600 is dealer price for the tac so they are still breaking even after the renting. How long will it be in service total until August coming from a rental range it may have 10,000+ rounds through it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Will "what's needed" involve cost? It may be cheaper in the long run to buy new or lightly used, And you wouldn't have to wait. $600 is dealer price for the tac so they are still breaking even after the renting. How long will it be in service total until August coming from a rental range it may have 10,000+ rounds through it.
Can you please tell me what supplier that is dealer cost from. I work at a shop and would love for us to order some that cheap.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Can you please tell me what supplier that is dealer cost from. I work at a shop and would love for us to order some that cheap.
Research, use your resources and you will find them, My usual FFL is a platinum seller with most of his resources maybe that is the reason. When I bought mine I showed up before the UPS driver dropped it off and I saw his invoice, actually made me kind of jealous, but I know it is part of the business and he is a great guy.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Research, use your resources and you will find them, My usual FFL is a platinum seller with most of his resources maybe that is the reason. When I bought mine I showed up before the UPS driver dropped it off and I saw his invoice, actually made me kind of jealous, but I know it is part of the business and he is a great guy.
Trust me I have, around $600 is dealer cost on a regular, not a tactical.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Why not just give it a good tune up with some fresh springs if it goes north of 10,000 rounds before you pick it up? Barrel should still be good, I've seen some 1911 barrels still good at 20,000+ rounds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts