FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
1. Just look around they're out there just not as numerous as non usg's

2. Yes that is the difference except that the color is called dark earth and is more of a tan not green.

3. No they are not but somtimes you can find lefty's selling theres here on the site also there are plenty of good holsters out there for the 9 and 40.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I don't think there are any OD green FNP's. That ad is a FDE FNP. I think the lighting makes it look greener than it actually is.

For the 40 and 9, you are correct. The 45 USG also has a "slim slide"

You'll have to buy a shooters pack, and I'd put a want ad in the WTB section at the bottom of the main page.

·
Registered
161 Posts
djv38 said:
You'll have to buy a shooters pack, and I'd put a want ad in the WTB section at the bottom of the main page.

Unless you just have to have one stamped FNH I wouldn't worry about it there are holsters out there just as good and some better in my opinion.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
true.

I doubt I would have gotten one if I didn't get it for free. I haven't used it much, but plan on using it more down the road. I have a Supertuck for concealed carry, which is where it is most of the time.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I still use a kydex most of the time I just use a Hoffners I think it's faster.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Xlegionaire said:
I still use a kydex most of the time I just use a Hoffners I think it's faster.
I don't tuck my shirt in, and I don't think I could draw any faster than I currently can. It's a hybrid holster with the smooth leather against the gun, so it doesn't grip it too much, but still holds it in well (mainly by the kydex by the trigger gaurd).

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't tuck mine either but you'd have to see one to understand what I'm talking about. It is not a full holster like the Bladetech, it is more of a skeleton holster, there is kydex covering the trigger gaurd and a kydex strap around the end of the barrel the rest of the gun is open. So its very fast to clear the holster.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
In general, I don't tuck mine at all unless I'm somewhere that isn't very gun friendly. IE Costco....although there are NO signs regarding having firearms in the store.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
djv38 said:
I don't think there are any OD green FNP's. That ad is a FDE FNP. I think the lighting makes it look greener than it actually is.
Looks OD green to me. I'm going to see if I can get in contact with someone from FN to find out.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Noneed I can promise you it's not look at the the 5.7 usg's Theres a green one and a dark earth on look at the difference the one you posted is dark earth

·
Registered
161 Posts
powermad said:
Go to the FNH site and download the catalog.
There are no OD FNP's.

Except in the 5.7 family. Now I have no clue why there isnt an OD almost everything else they make comes in OD as an option .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts