FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched it this past Thur - I had heard bag things about it. It was "okay." But, without giving away too much - the whole thing with Aliens was a bad idea. Aliens do not belong in an Indiana Jones movie...

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Thanks for the heads up....i wont be paying to watch it in theaters then. I did watch the new hulk and was a HUGE improvement over the previous hulk.

·
Registered
350 Posts
ship i agree.. i was like W T F!

threw me off

yeah incredible hulk was actually good the second time around :?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Indy 4 wasn't bad, but yeah it pales against the first 3.

Saw Hulk last night, liked it a lot. It looked like a comic book. 2 things bug me though. British soldier on loan to the US military, why isn't he wearing his British uniform; and why does he look like a junkie if he's this great highly decorated soldier? Also, why does Liv Tyler keep getting cast as the "hot love interest"? When I see her, it's like looking at her dad with shorter hair and breasts.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Phelan said:
Also, why does Liv Tyler keep getting cast as the "hot love interest"? When I see her, it's like looking at her dad with shorter hair and breasts.
:-D Yes, she does look a lot like her father... maybe too much...
but she does alright and I don't "see" her father when I watch her anymore. A least not like I did in Armagedon.

The Indy movie was alright. I was expecting it to be a lot worse based on what other people were saying. I haven'e seen Hulk yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts