FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Individuals listed below qualify to purchase ONE firearm per category per year (pistol, carbine or shotgun) from an authorized FNH USA law enforcement distributor/dealer at special discounted pricing.

FNH USA - Distinct Advantage :: IOP Info

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
I wish they would advertise more emphasis on our Military members vs promoting LE as the Leading description.
I feel that our Mil guys are under valued... where in reality ... being a warfighter/Vet/ should command the highest respect.
Just my opinion, our guys , our youth, our vets have given and risked their life for our well being and liberties we take for granted.

Sorry not to ramble, just saying !

I think MKS is going to work up special incentives for our Mil guy's. Not to discredit our LE members... it is just a small way of me saying Thanks to our Mil Guys. I had an " op " from this forum as a customer, he left for afg-sand-istan , tours are 9 mo ? +/-... Have the utmost respect.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish they would advertise more regarding our Military members vs promoting LE.
I feel that our Mil guys are under valued... where in reality ... being a warfighter/Vet/ should command the highest respect.
Just my opinion, our guys , our youth, our vets have given and risked their life for our well being and liberties we take for granted.

SAorry not to ramble, just saying !
Sounds like you didn't bother to read the link. :?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
One per year from each catagory...

So there goes my plan for getting a 16, and a 17, at the same time...

:p

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do we know what the amount of savings are for a 16s?
Contact an authorized FNH USA law enforcement distributor/dealer and find out.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Sounds like you didn't bother to read the link. :?
Unless I am mistaken it says only active-duty personnel and all those who are retired. I.E. those who served 20 or 30 years. Lots of military personnel who served in Afghanistan and Iraq that are not lifers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
do we know what the amount of savings are for a 16s?
I called a couple of places today that FN had listed on their site and none of them knew. One place quoted me a price higher than what you can find at retail if you just do a little looking around. We may have to contact FN directly, unless someone else knows the answer.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you guys will drop down to our sponsor section we have dealers on here who are FN LE dealers. Contact them.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unless I am mistaken it says only active-duty personnel and all those who are retired. I.E. those who served 20 or 30 years
Correct, and active reserves.

Lots of military personnel who served in Afghanistan and Iraq that are not lifers.
And they don't qualify.

All covered in the link.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Correct, and active reserves.

And they don't qualify.

All covered in the link.
That was my understanding. Very sad. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Has this been confirmed? I cant find any other info about the program.
He would know, he's a FN LE/MIL Dealer.

Reactions: KD85

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any chance someone has a link to the appropriate information concerning the DD214 = Mil/LE buyer, or the policy change for FN? I would really like to know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.